Responsible for executing the Sales program to maintain and develop business with existing and new customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage action items for all contracts
- Manage all contract management and technical coordination
- Communicate with all proper departments to ensure proper execution of contract; other sales reps, accounting, estimating, scheduling, production, etc.
- Become main contact for all contracts within the organization
- Be main support with other Sales Representatives
- Coordinate between Sales Representative and Estimating, Engineering, Operations, and Accounting
- Work closely with the accounting team on project closeouts, change orders, retention and receivables
- Become very knowledgeable in the organizations sales strategy and ensure this is carried in every project
- Recognize project/contract issues and elevate them to the appropriate project team members with proactive, well-considered solutions
- Assist in creating project plans and project systems
- Create timelines, reports, write-ups, and presentations as requested for all works in progress
- Think beyond the project plan – constantly questioning how to add value and how to improve the project
- Assist in managing inside sales inquiries when needed
- Other duties assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have the ability to follow-up and follow-through
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Must present themselves in a professional manner, including verbal and written
- Must have strong presentation skills to any level
- Must have an understanding of the manufacturing business and operations
- Must be a self-starter with the drive and enthusiasm
- Ability to work with a team
- Must be very detail oriented with a focus on organization
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Matrix Management Experience a plus
- Must be able to multi-task and handle disruptions
- Must have a proficient understanding of computer systems; Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Must have the ability to work well with others, under pressure, customer relations and organizing the tasks for the most effective use of time.
- Must work with minimum supervision, be self-motivated and exhibit problem solving capabilities.
- Must put safety as a top priority in all job assignments
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Project Management and Sales experience preferred
- Must have knowledge and experience of writing & executing contracts
- Must speak and write English proficiently. Other languages helpful.
- Strong mathematical skills are a must.
- Strong presentations skills are a must
- Bachelors degree with emphasis in Business is a must
PHYSICAL & MENTAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to sit and work on a computer for long periods of time.
- Must be able to handle high stress levels, high volume of production, and several projects at the same time.
- Must be able to lift 10lbs overhead and 25lbs laterally
- Must be able to work in an atmosphere in a small area with fellow employees
- Must be able to work inside the factory with loud sounds
- Must be able to utilize and wear all required safety gear
- Must be able to work with strong odors of non-harmful chemicals
- Must be able to work in dusty areas
- Must be able to commit to set schedule
- Must be flexible with working times