Do you want to Build the Impossible?
When is a job not just a job? When the employer and employees alike have a passion for the work they do.
Do you want to work for an organization that puts the US in Custom?
Most manufacturing opportunities are focused on producing high quantities of a few products. Here at Reynolds Polymer we focus on creating highly engineered custom acrylic and polymer projects. What does that mean? While a department’s processes and tasks performed within our production may mirror themselves, most every piece we create is unique.
Reynolds Polymer is looking to fill several positions within our production department. Some of the areas we are recruiting for are:
- Bonding is the process of adhering sections of acrylic to one another to satisfy our custom orders.
- CNC operators
- Our CNC department works with Master Cam programing and operates using a 5 axis OMAG machine and a 3 axis router table motion master machine.
- Our fabrication department works to create the end product for our custom orders. While we use many skills gained from wood and steel fabrication. Fabricating Acrylic is an art in itself. The right candidate will have a drive to learn how to use their current skills to crate wondrous projects
- The expectation of a beautiful product is paramount. Our Finishers ensure this through polishing processes designed specifically for acrylic.
- Material Handling
- Proper handling of our projects ensures that we safely deliver an outstanding product. We could not do this without the dedication of our material handling department.
- Tool Prep
- It all starts in Tool Prep! Preparing our frames and molds to ensure no outside contaminates effect the finished product.
Basic Physical and Mental Requirements
While each position has adjusted requirements here are some general guidelines
- Ability to work 40-60 hours a week, and able to adjust schedule as production demands
- Must be able to communicate closely with co-workers and supervisors regarding work related items.
- Must be able to lift 60lbs.
- Must be able to tolerate repetitive work.
- Must be able to work around a noisy environment.
- Must be able to work around chemicals with protective equipment.
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally to visit job sites as needed
If you can see yourself in any of these positions, apply to join the RPT team!