Are you a natural leader? Do you have a background in Manufacturing, Engineering or Construction?
If so, Reynolds Polymer Technology may have a position for you. Reynolds Polymer is the world’s leader in highly engineered acrylic and polymer material products. For over 30 years, we have provided turnkey projects in the aquarium, architectural, signage, furniture, and scientific industries across the globe. There is no project too big, too complicated, too visionary— we build the impossible .
Reynolds Polymer has helped create wondrous aquariums such as, Oceania Shopping Center Aquarium in Moscow Russia, designed water features seen at The Palazzo in Las Vegas Nevada, and architectural designs such as Bla Lounge Bar in Bucharest Romania. Reynolds Polymer continues to find new avenues to incorporate acrylics in the world around us.
What does an ideal Production Supervisor candidate look like?
Reynolds Polymer Technology is looking for a Production Supervisor. The ideal candidate for this position will have extensive leadership skills, that can be used to lead, coach, train and motivate production staff. This candidate will take ownership and pride in the accomplishments of the production team.
- Experience in personnel development
- Able to clearly communicate expectations to production staff
- Willing to work alongside all departments within Production
- Team player
- Detail oriented
- Safety Minded
Required skills for a Reynolds Polymer Production Supervisor
- 5-10 years supervisory experience in engineering, manufacturing or construction
- Advanced or Highly proficient Microsoft Office Skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with the coordination of production, distribution, warehousing in accordance with policies, principles, and procedures established by the Plant Manager.
- Enforces the developed plans for efficient use of materials, machines, and employees.
- Reports any variances in production costs to the Plant Manager, working with the Quality Control Department to ensure product quality, and modifies production and inventory control as directed by the Plant Manager.
- Communicate with the Plant Manager on the production schedule status of all assigned projects and their progression.
- Assists with overseeing the entire production process to ensure the product is ready for delivery at the contracted dates.
- Assists in interviewing, hiring, reviewing, maintaining, and disciplining production employees to ensure quality, well trained, and motivated employees at the staffing levels to meet the demand of the production requirements.
- Enforce safety standards to ensure that the plant is complying with the law and providing training to all production employees.
- Work with the Human Resources on all personnel and payroll issues to ensure compliance with the law and correct time punches producing an accurate payroll.
- Maintains required records.
- Attend all production related meetings for workforce and resource planning.
- Communicate in a professional, positive, courteous manner at all times with all levels of business associates and customers.
- Other duties assigned
Physical and Mental Demands
- Must be able to stand, walk and work on feet for long periods of time.
- Must be able to handle high stress levels, high volume of production, and several projects at the same time.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs overhead and 75lbs laterally
- Must be able to work in an atmosphere in a small area with fellow employees
- Must be able to work inside the factory with loud sounds
- Must be able to utilize and wear all required safety gear
- Must be able to work with strong odors of non-harmful chemicals
- Must be able to work in dusty areas
- Must be flexible with working times
- Must be willing to travel
Please visit our web-site to view the many projects we have completed around the world and our product line. www.reynoldspolymer.com
Are you what Reynolds Polymer is looking for? Do you want to be on the cutting edge of acrylic manufacturing? If so, apply today!