If you were asked to describe yourself in a few words would you say; Innovative, Creative, Revolutionary, Adaptable?
If so, Reynolds Polymer Technology may have a position for you. Reynolds Polymer is the world’s leader in highly engineered acrylic and polymer material products. For over 30 years, we have provided turnkey projects in the aquarium, architectural, signage, furniture, and scientific industries across the globe. There is no project too big, too complicated, too visionary— we build the impossible .
Reynolds Polymer has helped create wondrous aquariums such as, Oceania Shopping Center Aquarium in Moscow Russia, designed water features seen at The Palazzo in Las Vegas Nevada, and architectural designs such as Bla Lounge Bar in Bucharest Romania. Reynolds Polymer continues to find new avenues to incorporate acrylics in the world around us.
If you want to be on the leading edge of custom design and manufacturing and have an open mind to help us create products displayed throughout the world, look no further, Reynolds Polymer may be what you have been looking for.
Assist in the supervision of, perform, and monitor all functions and tasks in respect to the operation, control and maintenance of the Autoclaves, Ovens, Process Control Equipment, and related support equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Departmental operational equipment includes but not limited to: Pressurized Boilers, Cooling Towers, Glycol fluid Heat Exchangers, Autoclaves, Gas fired re-circulating ovens, Liquid Nitrogen pressure lines, Microprocessor PID and PLC based control panels and logic circuits, SCADA based PC monitoring equipment, Data acquisition programs and equipment, transducers, pneumatic variable valves, solenoids, and other industrial manufacturing process control equipment
- Operate, maintain, trouble shoot, and monitor programmable PID pressure and temperature process control systems for Autoclaves, Heat Exchangers and Gas fired ovens.
- Operate, maintain, and monitor remote SCADA applications used for process control and data acquisition formats.
- Monitor, operate trouble shoot and maintain electrical operation of mechanical and solid-state switching and logic control devices.
- Monitor, operate, and maintain flow and pressure system circuits that utilize Steam, Cooling water, Ethylene Glycol, and Nitrogen gas.
- Address safety and environmental issues within area of responsibility to ensure a safe work environment. Document incidents appropriately.
- Communicate in a professional, positive, courteous manner at all times with all levels of business associates and customers.
- Other duties assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Comprehensive knowledge of electrical, electronics, and mechanical operations in relation to the above Process control equipment
- A working knowledge of the operation of Set-Point profile controllers for Autoclaves, Ovens, and other process control equipment
- Must be a self-starter with the drive and enthusiasm for quality and yield improvements
- Ability to work with a team
- Must be very detail oriented with a focus on organization
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to multi-task and handle disruptions
- Must have a good understanding of computer systems
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as an ability to work well with others, under pressure, and organizing the tasks for the most effective use of time.
- Must work with minimum supervision, be self-motivated and exhibit problem solving capabilities.
- Must be able to travel within the US and internationally and obtain any necessary documents.
- Must put safety as a top priority in all job assignments
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Some manufacturing experience
- Experience in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Plumbing, Fluid dynamics, and Instrumentation.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Must speak and write English proficiently. Other languages helpful.
- Proficient math skills is a must
- Forklift experience is preferable
PHYSICAL & MENTAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to stand, walk and work on feet for long periods of time.
- Must be able to handle high stress levels, high volume of production, and several projects at the same time.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs overhead and 75lbs laterally
- Must be able to work in an atmosphere in a small area with fellow employees
- Must be able to work inside the factory with loud sounds
- Must be able to utilize and wear all required safety gear
- Must be able to work with strong odors of non-harmful chemicals
- Must be able to work in dusty areas
- Must be flexible with working times